- Choose your dream vehicle and check its Redemption Allowance. You can do this on the Vehicles and Allowances page.
- Check your available GM Card Earnings by checking the My Earnings section or contacting the GM Card Redemption Centre at 1-888-446-6232 .
- Visit your local GM Dealer and negotiate your best price. For pointers on negotiating, visit GM's FirstNewCar.ca.
- Enquire about any additional promotions and offers. If you're a student or recent graduate, find out about Student Bonus.
- Before signing the sale or lease contract, inform the Dealer that you would like to redeem your GM Card Earnings.
- The Dealer representative will contact the GM Card Redemption Centre to confirm your total amount of eligible GM Card Earnings.
- Drive your new vehicle away knowing you just reduced your Total Purchase Price by hundreds, even thousands, of dollars!
For more information, click on The GM Card Legal tab below.
®he GM Card is a Registered Trademark of General Motors of Canada Company (GMCC)/Used under license.
1 Subject to Vehicle Redemption Allowances. For complete GM Card Program Rules, including current Redemption Allowances, combining of household Earnings, transferability of Earnings, and other applicable restrictions for all eligible GM vehicles, see your GM Dealer, call the GM Card Redemption Centre at 1-888-446-6232 or download the GM Card Earnings and Redemption Program Rules (the "Rules") for details. Subject to applicable law, GMCC may modify or terminate the Program in whole or in part with or without notice to you.
2Earnings combined, transferred or redeemed are subject to Vehicle Redemption Allowances. Primary GM Card members may transfer all or a portion of their GM Card Earnings to the following eligible immediate family members: parents, partner, spouse, brother, sister, child, grandchild, grandparent, and parents of spouse or partner. Eligible immediate family members who are each Primary GM Card members and who reside at the same address at the time of redemption, may combine their GM Card Earnings. Combined Earnings cannot be transferred outside of the Primary GM Card members' household. Proof of relationship and/or residency are required.