That Goes Farther
Simply put, the Volt is a quantum leap forward in automotive innovation. An electric car that delivers up to 60 km1 of pure electric, responsive driving on just one charge from any standard electrical outlet. Need to keep going but can't stop to plug in? Its range-extending gas generator seamlessly kicks in to help get you there. It’s a moon-shot. It’s a game-changer. It's the Chevrolet Volt.
- The Bullfrog Power Edition
- Introducing the 2013 Chevrolet Volt Bullfrog PowerTM Edition - the only vehicle that comes bundled with two years of 100% green energy. So while you reduce emissions from your tailpipe, Bullfrog will reduce upstream emissions by injecting as much clean, renewable electricity into the grid as your Volt is estimated to use over two years. Welcome to a more advanced driving experience, from start to finish.
- Awards and Recognition
- We built the Chevrolet Volt because we believed a gratifying and totally sustainable driving experience was well within our reach. According to the reception it received, we were right.
- An extraordinary array of technologies comprises the VoltecTM Electric Drive Unit. It employs two electric motors, three clutches and a planetary gear set. It can run in pure electric mode for up to 60 kilometres.1 Programmable charge times also let you take advantage of off-peak rates. Volt's cutting-edge technology isn't just impressive; it has an impressive 8-year/160,000 km Battery and VoltecTM Component Limited Warranty.2
- Being at the forefront of technology applies to every aspect of Volt. That includes the standard OnStar® system with an unprecedented three years of the Directions & Connections Plan.3 OnStar® also offers its RemoteLinkTM Mobile App for select iPhone®, AndroidTM or BlackBerry® phones. With the OnStar RemoteLinkTM app4 on your mobile you can lock or unlock your doors, adjust your battery charge mode, contact your dealer and much more, no matter where you may happen to be.
- Electrifying performance
- Volt's electric power source supplies a generous 273 lb-ft of torque, more than enough to accelerate the car quickly and powerfully from any speed. With no traditional gear shifts, the flow of power is always smooth and uninterrupted. And because Volt is capable of a top track speed of 160 km/h, there's lots of reserve for passing on the highway.
- Smartphone integration
- Intelligent doesn't just describe what's under the hood. Every 2013 Volt also features a standard Chevrolet MyLink Radio,** so you can enjoy hands-free access to the music library and contacts on your smartphone. With most Bluetooth®-enabled phones you can make and receive calls effortlessly, select radio stations and choose music from your mobile device, all with the sound of your voice.
- High-tech bodyguard
- Volt is your co-pilot for safe driving. Advanced technologies like Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and a Rear Vision Camera are all available to help keep you out of harm's way. There's also a standard StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system with traction control to help you stay on course, even when traction is in short supply. And because Volt is so quiet, it even includes a driver-activated audible alert to warn pedestrians and bicyclists of your presence.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
2. Whichever comes first. Conditions and limitations apply, see your dealer for details.
3. Visit onstar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. OnStar® acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
4. Available on select iPhone®, AndroidTM and BlackBerry® (interim availability) devices. Services vary by phone, vehicle and conditions. Requires active OnStar® subscription.
** MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone and USB connectivity for some devices.