THE AUTOMOTIVE ART
XTS’s body structure is precision-crafted with ultra-high-strength steel. The suspension reads the road 1,000 times a second and adjusts itself accordingly. The controls for the infotainment and communication systems – known as Cadillac User Experience, or CUETM for short – are nothing short of revolutionary. And ultrasonic, radar and camera-based systems constantly monitor traffic and obstacles around the car. Put it all together and XTS is the most technologically advanced car Cadillac has ever produced – and the new state of the art in luxury sedans.
- Leading edge ride and handling
- Thanks to a clever HiPer Strut front suspension and Magnetic Ride Control® technology that's unmatched by any other car in the class, XTS delivers an extraordinarily rewarding blend of ride and handling characteristics. There's also an available Haldex All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system for an added measure of surefootedness, 12 months of the year.
- A seat worthy of a standing ovation
- XTS's available Safety Alert Seat is the most important safety innovation in years. Information from a wide range of ultrasonic, radar and camera-based sensors is continually analyzed to detect potential hazards around your XTS. When one is found, the Safety Alert Seat warns you by emitting a subtle pulse on either its left or right side to identify the location of the threat.
- Revolutionary intuitive control
- CUETM puts a world of connectivity, entertainment and communication at your fingertips, letting you pair your XTS with up to ten Bluetooth®-enabled devices. Access your contacts, audio files and more. Listen to text messages – and respond* – hands-free while you drive. And that's just the beginning. Best of all, CUETM is incredibly easy to use, thanks to an icon-based touch-screen control system inspired by the best smartphones.
- Redefining safety for a new age
- Thanks to advanced remote sensing technologies, XTS offers an extensive range of available safety-enhancing driver assists, including Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Cross Traffic Alert and more. There’s even an available Automatic Front and Rear Braking system that can help prevent low-speed impacts. Not only does the system warn the driver of hazards behind and ahead of the car via a series of alerts, it can actually brake the car to a complete stop, if necessary, to avoid a collision.**
- EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF CADILLAC
- The design is timeless. The technology is state-of-the art. Now it's time to see the XTS in action.
- VIEW VIDEO
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
** Safety-enhancing systems are no substitute for the driver's personal responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver needs to remain attentive to traffic and road conditions and provide the steering, braking or other inputs as necessary to retain control of the vehicle.