In a world of look-alike crossovers, the captivating SRX stands deliberately, daringly apart. Visually, SRX is a uniquely joyful expression of Cadillac’s industry-leading design philosophy. Its direct-injection 3.6L V6 - the most powerful standard engine in any luxury crossover1 – is muscular yet efficient, while its available torque-vectoring Haldex All-Wheel-Drive system seamlessly masters changing road conditions. SRX is also designed to open up new worlds of possibility with its versatile, reconfigurable cabin. And it comes with the reassurance of a five-star overall safety rating from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).2 Bold, potent, refined and ingenious, the SRX is a crossover that steadfastly refuses to follow.
- The difference is in the details
- In the SRX interior, the little things make all the difference. Precise cut-and-sewn accents and such premium available touches as supple leather seating surfaces and deeply grained Sapele wood accents make for a premium environment, while innovative Bose® Active Noise Cancellation technology delivers an amazingly quiet ride. Then there's SRX's practical side. With the rear seats folded, there's a massive 1,733 litres (61.1 cu. ft.) of usable cargo space – more than you'll find in competitors like the 2013 Audi Q5, Infiniti EX and Mercedes GLK350.1
- Technology's cutting edge, now sharper than ever
- Standard on every 2013 SRX, the Cadillac User Experience, or CUE,3 blends smartphone technology with highly intelligent design. The result? An experience that's as effortless and intuitive as it is advanced. CUE's stunning 203 mm (8-in.) LCD touch screen becomes active with a wave of your hand. Full Bluetooth® integration3 lets you pair up to ten devices, and there are multiple USB ports4 for non-Bluetooth® devices. Touch an icon and the screen pulses to acknowledge your command while you stay focused on the road ahead. It's nothing less than a revolution in mobile infotainment.
- Unhesitating power
- Effortless power, impeccably delivered – that's what SRX's 308-horsepower, direct-injection V6 engine is all about. SRX does your bidding with the most powerful standard engine in any luxury crossover,1 so you enjoy brilliant performance on demand. And, because torque is what matters most in day-to-day driving, you'll appreciate the 3.6L V6's exceptionally wide torque band every time you press the accelerator. This sophisticated power plant is also engineered for efficiency. The 3.6L also enjoys a highway fuel consumption rating of just 8.3 L/100 km.5
- Visionary safety
- For 2013, SRX offers a host of newly available safety innovations that are like having 360-degree vision. These available radar-based technologies – including Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Side Blind Zone Alert,6 Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Front and Rear Park Assist – all help alert you to potential hazards you might not otherwise be aware of. SRX also offers an available and very innovative Safety Alert Seat. An alternative to conventional warning lights and chimes, this patented system subtly pulses your seat cushion to alert you to potential dangers around your vehicle.
- SRX instills unwavering driving confidence in all conditions, especially when you have available torque-vectoring Haldex All-Wheel Drive on your side. This system actively monitors both road conditions and your driving input to direct power where it's most effective. SRX also offers the agile responsiveness of an available Continuously Variable Real-Time Damping suspension that seamlessly adjusts to road conditions. Combined with AWD, the result is a refined ride, confident cornering and enhanced acceleration, whether it's snowing and minus six or twenty-seven and sunny.
- Thoughtful. Very thoughtful
- SRX's available UltraView sunroof is a perfect example of the kind of thoughtful design you'll find throughout this vehicle. Not only is it large enough to span both the front and rear seats, it also comes with a convenient power sunshade that blocks the glare when the sun gets intense. You'll also appreciate SRX's available power liftgate, which includes a memory function. Besides opening to its full height, it can also be set for a lower opening. If you park in a garage with a low ceiling, you'll wonder how you ever did without it.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
2 U.S. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (safercar.gov).
3 Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4 Not compatible with all devices.
5 2013 SRX FWD fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
6 Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the exterior and interior rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and activate your turn signal.
∞ Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing of the 2013 SRX in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.