while your heart races
Buick Verano Turbo
Every Verano comes with luxury as standard. And the first time you see the 2013 Verano Turbo, you’ll really wonder how we fit this much Buick inside. It starts with luxury centred around you.
Slide in and its purposeful yet elegant design lets you know in no uncertain terms: This is a driver’s car, and you are the driver. Every detail makes you feel as if Verano Turbo was created just for you. Soft-to-the-touch premium materials, like leather-appointed seats with sewn-in French-stitched seams, remind you this is no ordinary compact sedan. It’s a Buick. With features like Buick’s exclusive QuietTuning® technology, Bluetooth®1, a USB port2, IntelliLink interactive sound system3, rear-vision camera and plenty of space for passengers, you’ll think you just got behind the wheel of a much larger sedan.
Now for the fun part. Verano Turbo doesn’t know it’s little. Its new 2.0L ECOTEC intercooled turbocharged engine generates big-time power: 250 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. Acceleration from 0-96 km/h [0-60 mph] in 6.2 seconds. The response is instantaneous, thanks to its dual-scroll turbo technology that forces cool, compressed air into each of the engine’s four cylinders.
The 2013 Verano Turbo. It’s luxury on your terms.
- HEAR THE DIFFERENCE.
- It's the difference between unwanted noise and desirable sounds. Verano minimizes the former and maximizes the latter. Buick's exclusive QuietTuning® makes this interior library quiet. At the same time, the available Buick IntelliLinkTM communications and entertainment system not only delivers exceptional sound quality, but also unparalleled interactivity.
- TOUCH IT. FEEL IT.
- True luxury has a distinctive feel all its own. And feel is an integral characteristic of Verano. It refers to the premium soft-touch materials incorporated into the cabin, just as it defines the rich quality embodied by the available leather seating surfaces. And it offers a high level of refinement that contributes to the upscale interior environment. Compact luxury, brought to you by Buick.
- A SIGHT TO BEHOLD.
- Verano proves that you can apply the same impeccable quality standards to the interior of a compact luxury sedan as you can to a larger, more traditional luxury car. Scan the metallic accents, warm wood tones and ribbon fabrics for further cues of the exquisite attention to detail that defines the Verano cabin.
- INTELLIGENT PERFORMANCE.
- Just as Verano encourages you to personalize different aspects of the interior and exterior, it also invites you to choose a level of performance that answers your priorities. The standard 180 horsepower ECOTEC® 2.4L engine delivers a balance of power and fuel efficiency, while the newly available 250 horsepower 2.0L ECOTEC® turbocharged engine adds an excitement all its own.
- BUICK INTELLILINKTM.
- The available Buick IntelliLinkTM communications and entertainment system serves as an entertainment hub for iPhone® and select AndroidTM devices. You can stream audio from your smartphone and use it to control your programming either through the high-resolution touch-screen or through simple voice commands, using the voice activation technology.
- 2.4L ECOTEC® ENGINE.
- The standard 2.4L ECOTEC® engine not only generates a substantial 180 horsepower, it also delivers that power with remarkable efficiency. That’s thanks to such advanced engine management features as Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing (VVT) – in addition to a 6-speed automatic transmission on all Veranos. The result is a highway fuel efficiency rating of just 6.2 L/100 km.**
- TEN STANDARD AIRBAGS.
- While many high-end larger luxury cars only include six or perhaps eight airbags, Verano makes a strong statement about its safety with a class-leading 10 standard airbags.*
- Verano includes a standard USB1 port that allows you to plug in your iPod® or other MP3 player into the sound system. The available Bluetooth® hands-free phone connectivity also enables wireless audio streaming from your smartphone.
- The excitement around the Verano continues to grow as automotive critics and everyday drivers are getting the opportunity to drive one. So don't take our word for it - hear what others are saying.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
1Not compatible with all devices.
®iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
** 2013 Verano equipped with 2.4L ECOTEC® I-4 engine and standard 6-speed automatic transmission. Based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
1. All marks and logos are owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc, and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
2. Not compatible with all devices.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply.